Top Network Posts
- 556Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 195Why does the C++ STL not provide any "tree" containers?
- 145round() for float in C++
- 103Are there any downsides to passing structs by value in C, rather than passing a pointer?
- 101When - and why - should you store data in the Windows Registry?
- 85What is the lifetime of a static variable in a C++ function?
- 79As a developer, what changes do you make to a vanilla Windows install?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.