I'm passionate about coding and researching the history of technology as well as exploring where technology is leading.
I used to work in flight simulation doing both hardware implementation (electrical design, wiring), web development (design, development, webmaster), as well as software development (desktop development in C#).
I'm a big fan of both using and contributing to Open source projects.
I am the creator of the pypreprocessor library that can be found on PYPI as well as Google code.
Top Network Posts
- 35Where are GNOME keyboard shortcuts stored?
- 29The bikeshed problem and Stack Exchange
- 29Text to columns conversion in Google Spreadsheets
- 28What is the Google Chrome equivalent to Firebug?
- 28Why is multithreading often preferred for improving performance?
- 27Including non-Python files with setup.py
- View more network posts →