In one life, I am Robert Munteanu, software engineer for a respectable software company. I write clean Java code, I maintain application builds ... help my colleagues discover bugs with automated analysis tools. The other life is lived in open source, where I go by the developer alias "Rombert" and try go get my code in virtually every open source software I have an use for.
Top Network Posts
- 501Find and restore a deleted file in a Git repository
- 206Maven Run Project
- 183Difference between wait() and sleep()
- 145Checking for a dirty index or untracked files with Git
- 74Why can't a "Class" variable be passed to instanceof?
- 62Can I make one maven profile activate another?
- 56Proper way of writing a HQL in ( ... ) query
- View more network posts →