I'm bored a lot of the time and willing to help people for free.
If you need help, or want a clarification on a question I've answered or commented on, please google talk me at email@example.com ... of course, you can also use SE's own comment/answer features or email me, but google talk is fastest.
You can also google talk me if you have a math/science question unrelated to SE.
Top Network Posts
- 93Copying GNU screen scrollback buffer to file (extended hardcopy)?
- 31Why do film studios buy domains of fictitious companies?
- 30Should I use a credit repair agency?
- 19Is there a limit on the dollar amount of a personal check?
- 17Hedging stocks with VIX futures
- 16Good quant finance jokes
- 14Random walk with momentum
- View more network posts →