Check out my StackList profile.
I really enjoy working on my apps / libraries. Here are just some of them:
As mentioned above, it would be awesome if you joined StackList and listed your apps / libraries there. Eventually, there will be some awesome tools for bug tracking, etc. Details here.
Top Network Posts
- 285How to get the home directory in Python?
- 141How to force a line break in a loooooong word in a DIV?
- 141StackApplet — Bringing Stack Exchange Notifications to Your Desktop [Large scale rewrite in progress]
- 133How to make a floated div 100% height of its parent?
- 133Formatting Sandbox
- 119How to compile a 64-bit application using Visual C++ 2010 Express?
- 95StackExchange™ SuperCollider Freehand Circle™ Editor - [Now supported on EVERY StackExchange site!]
- View more network posts →