I'm Chris. I care about design, interaction, and user experience.
What I generally use (this is useful if you're unable to reproduce something I described):
Top Network Posts
- 183Using custom fonts using CSS?
- 58Difference between jQuery .hide() and .css("display", "none")
- 48HTML table highlight row on hover except first row (header)
- 47How to display list items as columns?
- 42Which CSS selectors or rules can significantly affect front-end layout / rendering performance in the real world?
- 34Is the hash necessary in svg font-face declarations?
- 25Doesn't a box holding a vacuum weigh the same as a box full of air?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.