Software engineer and co-president at The Nerdery.
Web developer using primarily .NET/C#, though I've also done some Java, Ruby, C++ as well.
The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of his own skull; therefore he approaches the programming task in full humility, and among other things he avoids clever tricks like the plague. -- E.W. Dijkstra, The Humble Programmer
Top Network Posts
- 1882How to insert an item into an array at a specific index?
- 1215Select <a> which href ends with some string
- 632jQuery: count number of rows in a table
- 345Pass parameters in setInterval function
- 331What's the difference between faking, mocking, and stubbing?
- 306Convert Linq Query Result to Dictionary
- 305Submit a form using jQuery
- View more network posts →