Top Network Posts
- 106Why is the default value of the string type null instead of an empty string?
- 45What is the difference between "LINQ to Entities", "LINQ to SQL" and "LINQ to Dataset"
- 28Is Nullable<int> a "Predefined value type" - Or how does Equals() and == work here?
- 26NHibernate 3.0: No FirstOrDefault() with QueryOver?
- 20Why do I need to hide my phone's IMEI
- 20How to detect the encoding of a file?
- 18Is the LIKE operator case-sensitive with MS SQL server?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.