Top Network Posts
- 130Why is the default value of the string type null instead of an empty string?
- 50What is the difference between "LINQ to Entities", "LINQ to SQL" and "LINQ to Dataset"
- 40How to detect the encoding of a file?
- 28Is Nullable<int> a "Predefined value type" - Or how does Equals() and == work here?
- 27Is the LIKE operator case-sensitive with MS SQL server?
- 27NHibernate 3.0: No FirstOrDefault() with QueryOver?
- 21Why do I need to hide my phone's IMEI
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.