I am a C# Software Engineer and Architect, and have been developing on the .NET and Microsoft platform for most of my career. I am a huge fan of C#, I love DDD (Domain Driven Design), and am a fledgling advocate of BDD (Behavior Driven Development.) My favorite technical authors are Martin Fowler, Eric Evans, and Thomas Erl.
See my .NET Configuration articles on CodeProject:
Unraveling the Mysteries of .NET 2.0 Configuration
Decoding the Mysteries of .NET 2.0 Configuration
Cracking the Mysteries of .NET 2.0 Configuration
Top Network Posts
- 251Good examples of RAW's advantages over JPEG?
- 214What do all those cryptic number and letter codes in a lens name mean?
- 83How and why do you use an image histogram?
- 82How do I set the proper exposure for nighttime moon photos?
- 69What is NHibernate?
- 64How do I generate high quality prints with an ink jet printer?
- 64What does f-stop mean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.