Top Network Posts
- 315Is it recommended to use the <base> html tag?
- 156When should I use require_once vs include?
- 131Way to avoid ssh connection timeout & freezing of terminal tab
- 110Is it recommended to use the <base> html tag?
- 63What is "x && foo()"?
- 54What disadvantages are there to the <button> tag? (It seems there are quite a few problems with ie)
- 49How can I use "Dependency Injection" in simple php functions, and should I bother?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.