Leo Bushkin is presently a Principal Engineer at Amazon, and most recently an Architect in Test in the SQL Server team at Microsoft. Prior to this, Leo was a .NET application architect at The Hartford Insurance Group, and briefly a consultant at Intertech in Minneapolis. Leo enjoys working with all thing code - including: WCF, WF, ASP.NET, ASP MVC, WPF, Silverlight, and LINQ.
When not writing code, Leo enjoys math, hiking, golf, skiing, and reading.
Top Network Posts
- 465Why use getters and setters?
- 324Cleanest way to write retry logic?
- 296Setting a property by reflection with a string value
- 284How do I truncate a .NET string?
- 233what is functional and non functional requirement
- 233Allow downvoting comments
- 160Getting the folder name from a path
- View more network posts →