Leo Bushkin is presently a Principal Engineer at Amazon, and most recently an Architect in Test in the SQL Server team at Microsoft. Prior to this, Leo was a .NET application architect at The Hartford Insurance Group, and briefly a consultant at Intertech in Minneapolis. Leo enjoys working with all thing code - including: WCF, WF, ASP.NET, ASP MVC, WPF, Silverlight, and LINQ.
When not writing code, Leo enjoys math, hiking, golf, skiing, and reading.
Top Network Posts
- 458Why use getters and setters?
- 320C# cleanest way to write retry logic?
- 291Setting a property by reflection with a string value
- 277How do I truncate a .NET string?
- 229Allow downvoting comments
- 225what is functional and non functional requirement
- 156Getting the folder name from a path
- View more network posts →