I'm currently working in CMU's Software Engineering Institute, in the CERT division, leading a team of data scientists doing applied cybersecurity research. I've worn a number of hats in the past, including computational neuroscientist, healthcare technical manager, financial quant, freelance web developer, and IT consultant. I find writing therapeutic; you can read my musings on my blog; most articles relate to technical management, with the occasional technical discussion. I also find poi spinning to be a pretty awesome hobby as well.
You can learn more about me on my LinkedIn page. Feel free to contact me about anything and everything at eykanal at erikdev dot com.
Top Network Posts
- 534Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 85Does the ternary operator exist in R?
- 83shell script "for" loop syntax
- 73A student in my course does well on exams, but doesn't do the homework: Go easy on them, or make them "pay the price?"
- 65Progress bar in VBA Excel
- 57How to become well-known in the research community while being a PhD student
- 56How can I get the most out of conferences?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.