I've been developing real-time control software for factory automation, robotics applications, and autonomous vehicles. My primary development environments are C++, TCL/TK, Octave, and a custom macro assembler that combines the interactivity of a scripting language and the determinism of a compiled language.
Top Network Posts
- 119Open a file from Cygwin
- 26Shutting down PC without killing SSH sessions
- 13How should baking soda be used to tenderize meat?
- 12Virtualbox booting from a real drive?
- 11How can I automatically add some skeleton code when creating a new file with vim
- 8Getting the computer to realise 360 degrees = 0 degrees, rotating a gun turret
- 6Using the result of a command as an argument in bash?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.