I think the lack of reusability comes in object-oriented languages [...] the problem with object-oriented languages is they've got all this implicit environment that they carry around with them. You wanted a banana but what you got was a gorilla holding the banana and the entire jungle.
-- Joe Armstrong
Top Network Posts
- 315Make the current commit the only (initial) commit in a Git repository?
- 241How to exit git log?
- 228Why does auto a=1; compile in C?
- 225ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when iterating through an ArrayList
- 154How are gcc/g++ bootstrapped?
- 146Sudden sharp reputation drop problem: points disappeared and score lost (recalc?)
- 143BASH - How to use arguments from previous command?
- View more network posts →