I read the book "Unix Unbound" by Harley Hahn in 1996-1997 and liked it. I've been enthusiastic about Unix and computer networking ever since. My first computer was a Sord M5 (with a Zilog Z80) in 1983 and then I played with Atari 800XL, C64 and Amigas but I didn't use PC computers until 1992-93 because I didn't approve that you had to buy an entire monitor. I thought it was better to run the computer on a TV. And cheaper.
Top Network Posts
- 162Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 88How to mount an ISO file?
- 61Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 58How to write camel case for words like "phonenumber", "motorcycle", "wavelength", etc
- 52JSTL if tag for equal strings
- 48How are file types known if not from file suffix?
- 42How to sort with lambda in Python
- View more network posts →