With the mention on Blog.Stackoverflow site, how possible would it be to get users interested in writing posts for a web applications blog ? Would you want this ?
There is currently a chatroom open for anyone interested to know more.
A couple questions/ideas from the guidelines,
The scope and purpose of the blog.
Is the blog about the site? Is it about the site’s topic?
- As mentioned by @Eight in the comments, writing posts about everyday tips and tricks using apps.
- Write about top content on the site, example QotW: If a password is compromised, are any similar ones?
- Interesting stories/mishaps using apps, example This Hacked Gmail Account
- Review new web applications
- Keep up to date news about highly used applications (Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Dropbox etc)
- Similar to Daring Fireball but for web applications
- Similar to TechCrunch but without the snark and shallow depth
Who will write entries for the blog?
I don't think it matters how much reputation you have, if you are interested in blogging ... give it a go! As long as you are dedicated to the task
I think Wednesday would be the best time to have it, if no one has an issue with that.
Other StackExchange sites discussing